If you have never tried Ramen, then seriously, you don't know what you're missing! Check out this flavourful Godly Chicken Ramen recipe from the saucelicious Gods Of Sauces.
4 x chicken thighs
Chicken Marinade - 2tbsp red miso, 1tsp chicken stock with a little water, nori, pinch sea salt & pepper, 1tbsp soy sauce, 1 minced garlic & 1 minced ginger.
4 x eggs (hard boiled, peeled, cut into quaters)
100g rice vermicelli noodles
2 x large handfuls of baby spinach or Chinese broccoli
2 x large handfuls of beansprouts
1.5ltr chicken stock
Broth - 3-5tbsp red miso, 1.5ltr chicken stock, 2 sheets nori, pinch sea salt & pepper, 1tbsp soy sauce, 2 minced garlic & 2 minced ginger, 2 white parts of spring onion.
1-3tbsp of either Poseidon’s Kiss or The Demonic, Korean or Little God Rye Hot Sauces (depending on your decided spice level).
Season with sea salt & black pepper
2 x spring onions (sliced on an angle, green part of garnish & white to go into stock)
1tbsp Thai Chilli Jam
Toasted sesame seeds to serve
2 x Red chillies (sliced thinly for garnish)
* Marinade the chicken for around 4 hours.
* Put the broth ingredients into a large pan and bring to a boil. Then simmer for 15 mins.
* Sieve the broth to remove chucks so that you are only left with liquid. Return to heat with 1-2 more tbsp red miso.
* Wipe over the chicken and put it into the broth and poach it for around 6-8 minutes. Heat the oven on 180c. Put a frying pan on medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the broth and cook to slightly brown the chicken in the frying pan for around 1 minute. Pop it in the oven and leave for 3 minutes. Remove the chicken and allow to rest for 2 minutes - make sure the chicken is cooked through.
* Cook the noodles in the broth for around 1 minute and drain.
* At this point, you can either add your Hot Sauce of choice to the broth, or if you have guests that don’t like heat, serve their's first and then add it to the remaining broth!
* Slice the chicken then add to your eating bowls with the noodles, broth, eggs, beansprouts, kimchi, baby spinach or Chinese broccoli, spring onion, red chillies, and garnish with sesame seeds. Enjoy!!!!