INGREDIENTS• 500g Diced Pork
• 1 small Brown Onion chopped
• 2 Garlic Cloves chopped
• 2cm long Ginger chopped
• 1 sprig of Curry Leaves
• ½ Pandan Leaf cut into 2cm pieces
• ½ cup Coconut Cream
• 2 - 3 cups of water
• 2 tbsp Tanya’s Sri Lankan Curry powder
• 2 tbsp Ground Chili
• 2 tsp Ground Turmeric
• 4 tbsp Oil
Method1. Add all the spices to pork and mix it well and keep it in the fridge for an hour.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan. Sauté the onion, curry leaves, pandan leaves, ginger and garlic.
3. Add the marinated pork and stir it well and cook for 5 minutes in medium heat while stirring occasionally.
4. Add water and stir, then let it simmer for another 30 minutes in low heat.
5. Add the coconut cream and cook it for further 10 minutes until the pork is tender.
6. Season with salt to taste.