- 1 tbsp Kansom Australia's Scallop Sea Sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 400g Scallops
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Lemon
- 2 tbsp Chopped Parsley Leaves
1. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice. Chop the parsley leaves and mince the garlic cloves. Set aside the lemon juice, parsley leaves and garlic for the butter sauce.
2. Remove the small side muscle from the scallops, then rinse with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Add 1 tbsp of oil to your pan, and heat on medium high heat.
4. Season scallops to taste with salt and pepper and add the scallops to the pan, ensuring that the scallops are not touching or overcrowded. The scallops can be cooked in batches if needed. Cook scallops until golden brown on both sides, approximately 1-2 minutes per side. Remove scallops from pan and set aside warm.
5. Reduce heat to low and melt 2 tablespoons of butter in pan or a skillet. Add garlic, saute for approximately 1 minute, or until aromatic. Turn of heat and stir in the Scallop Sea Sauce and lemon juice, adding salt and pepper to taste, until well mixed.
6. To serve, pour lemon butter sauce over scallops and serve immediately whilst hot, garnishing with the chopped parsley leaves.