- 4tsp Kansom Australia's Abalone Sweet Chilli Sea Sauce*
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 punnet Roma or Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 punnet small mushrooms, sliced
- 150g Rocket
- 30g Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
1. Pound the chicken breasts to tenderise and lightly coat the chicken with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Grill the tomatoes, mushrooms, and chicken over high heat. Cook the chicken until it is lightly seared on each side, and almost cooked. Remove tomatoes and mushrooms from the grill and set aside.
3. Lightly coat one side of the chicken with the Abalone Sweet Chilli Sea Sauce, then turn the chicken over so the coating side is face down on the grill. Continuing cooking until the side is charred and cook and repeat with the remaining side. Once cooked, remove the chicken from the grill.
4. In a bowl mix together the rocket and cheese with balsamic vinegar and olive oil to taste.
5. To serve, place chicken, mushroom and tomatoes on plate with a portion of the rocket salad.