Bunsters Posh BBQ Barbecue Sauce. Loaded with Black Truffles, Dijon Mustard, Cacao, Fresh Dill and loads of other yummy things.
- Like all other BBQ sauces it comes from a base of tomatoes and vinegar and has just the slightest touch of heat (1/10 heat). But that’s where the similarities end.
- Bunsters chucked in cacao so it has a rich velvety chocolatey mexican mole feel.
- Heaps of Dill and mustard so it oozes that burger sauce taste.
- Australian truffle oil which makes it fancy, roasty and bloody posh.
- Bunsters even chucked in whole Black Perigord Truffles from Tasmania.
Ingredients: Tomatoes, Molasses, Brown Onions, Apple Cider Vinegar, Truffle Oil (Olive Oil, Black Perigord Truffles, Truffle Aroma), Cacao, Dijon Mustard (Water, Mustard Seed, White Wine Vinegar, Salt), Garlic, Lime Juice, Chipotle Pepper, Black Pepper, Dill, Salt, Porcini Mushrooms, Allspice. Bunsters is GMO and Gluten Free and suitable for celiacs, people on the paleo diet and vegans.